Counseling Corner

SCHS Counseling Department

Guidance Forms

Sending your transcript to a Georgia college:

  • Go to
  • Select the type of student that you have (High School student)
  • Create an account (*** follow the directions)
  • *** Make sure you write down the following info:
  • Account name
  • Password
  • Security question and answer
  • Email used for account
  • Go to College Planning
  • Applications and Transcripts
  • Request and Track your transcript

You may also request a transcript from the SCHS Registrar’s Office by submitting this Academic Transcript Request Form along with a $5 money order.


Phone: 229-931-8584

Phone: 229-931-8583